Altekio Association CH generates innovative spaces for dialogues of knowledge between a wide diversity of stakeholders, professional fields and methodological approaches. Through these bridges and connections, we accompany and facilitate processes of eco-social transformation at a personal, organisational and territorial level with a fresh and close style and pursuing the greatest impact.
We listen to the needs of groups, organisations and networks and design the best possible way to achieve the desired objectives.
We are an international association that work in 4 main areas:
- social ecology and sustainability;
- group facilitation;
- social innovation and citizen participation;
- and social and solidarity economy.
We do this work through trainings, innovation, research, intervention, consultancy and projects of various kinds, and always trying to blend the areas into more integral projects for eco-social transformation.
At Altekio we work from three perspectives:
- as people (in terms of our capacities and qualities, values and beliefs, behaviours and ways of life);
- as organisations, groups, or networks with common objectives or needs;
- and from natural and urban territories, understanding the relationships that derive from inhabiting them.
| community intervention
| design of processes, methodologies and plans
We have specific experience working in the following thematic areas
| climate crisis and resilience
| governance and citizen participation
| socio-environmental conflicts
| organisational development
| environmental education for sustainability
| positive impact entrepreneurship
| conscious and transformative consumption
| facilitation and process work
| social, environmental and adaptive innovation
| art and socio-ecological transformation